Learning Partner in Nordea – Group Learning, HR area / Łódź or Warsaw
We are looking for a specialist to join Learning Services to support global Learning Strategy & Planning process in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to engage closely with the business and represent Learning towards the organisation and its senior management.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Learning Services, where we support and underpin all functions of Group Learning – from learning needs identification and design of learning to deployment and measurement of learning interventions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as one point of entry to Group Learning in given business area or function
- Drive the learning planning and prioritization process in collaboration with people leaders and other representatives in the business
- Identify competency needs, provide overview of learning deliveries and act as a strong partner for discussion as a learning expert
- Partner up with business stakeholders, People Business Partners, subject matter experts and learning specialists in driving the strategic learning agenda
The role is based in Lodz or Warsaw. Welcome to a young and energetic team of true collaborators!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
- Good analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information from various sources
- Team work is critical for success and working in a cross-cultural environment, often with remote colleagues and multiple stakeholders. You approach should be as a flexible and resourceful problem solver
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing, international environment
- Previous experience in managing senior stakeholders would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 7 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.