(Senior) Business Analyst, Helsinki or Lodz (Poland)
Your future responsibilities
- Coordination of incident management with high focus on efficient risk mitigation, analysis of incidents and ensure quality of the reporting in general
- Participation, coordination and facilitation on compliance assessment and ensuring regulatory compliance e.g.by Risk and Control Self-Assessment
- Driving and testing Business Continuity Management in close cooperation with the business – also in live situations
- Establishing, maintaining structures and processes for management of operational risk, and follow up execution Deliver regular analysis and reporting on non-financial risk, compliance and quality to WBO leadership and stakeholders
The role is based in Helsinki or Lodz. Your team colleagues are in Lodz and Copenhagen. Welcome to a team passionate about reducing operational risk and ensuring compliance.
Who you are
- Master's degree in economics, finance, risk management or similar
- WBO working experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken and preferably also in Finnish
- Strong analytical skills, can document and present results in a professional way
- Acting with integrity on all organisation levels and building strong stakeholder relationships
- Team player who takes responsibility and shares knowledge, understanding and ideas with colleagues
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications