Senior Technical Requirements Manager, Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for an engaging, passionate and driven IT Technical Requirements Manager who will be part of the IT Release Management team. Nordea is making a lot of changes to improving quality of solutions and services we deliver to our customers. This is an opportunity for you to have the exciting role in transforming all areas in Nordea in offering world-class services to our customers.
We are more than just a Nordic bank, in fact we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. You can help us lead the way in transforming Nordea as a bank of the future in areas such as machine learning, robotics and cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
You will be working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment. You’ll play a part in making us truly digital, fully supporting the DevOps culture of automation and continuous delivery.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join IT Change & Transition, where we are responsible for ensuring the overall quality of the deliveries into production and in addition responsible for governance and adoption of Non-Functional Requirements across the whole IT value chain.
What you’ll be doing:
As this is atechnical role, the candidate is expected to have a broad experience in IT, i.e. you know what needs to happen in the design and development phases in order to ensure stability in production. An ideal candidate will be someone who has worked as a solution architect, has worked in a development setup but also has experience in supporting large scale production solutions. If you can speak the language of architects or developers, support engineers and have embraced the dev-ops, continuous deployment and automation mindset, then you will be a perfect candidate for this role.
- Rollout and drive adoption of NFR's across the IT value chain
- Oversee that the lifecycle of requirements from business need, analysis, definition, implementation and rollout are maintained
- Interact between Architects, Development and Operation teams to facilitate the implementation of NFRs.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress maturity of delivery teams
- Support business stakeholders, architects, developers, testers, release and deployment managers in adoption of the requirements
- Interact with other initiatives across the bank where NFRs are required
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Oversee the refinement of all non-functional requirements
- Coach project managers, scrum leads, and SAFE Release Train Engineers
- Provide supporting documentation, best practices, guidelines and training material
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- 5 years' experience working in a technical support role in complex critical setups
- 2 years' experience working in large initiatives as a technology advisor/consultant
- 2 years' experience managing or defining non-functional requirements
- Solid understanding of ITIL processes and practices, e.g. ITIL Foundation
- SAFe or other agile Frameworks/Methodologies experience
- Have a technical background, can understand the content and can participate in technical discussions
- Have experience of working in virtual teams in a leading role
- Can communicate well with stakeholders on all levels
- Can see the big picture clearly but are able to focus on achieving goals quickly
- Are self-driven and can work on your own initiative
- Confident in speaking and writing English
- A people person, easy to work with, and always willing to support team members
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.