Senior Java Developer for Global Access Payable, Gdynia
Your future responsibilities
- Based on provided specification (documents and Jira tasks) developing new functionalities and deliver bug fixes both for new development and production issues
- Supporting others in analysing new requirements if necessary (architect, analysts, product owner)
- Supporting testers in preparation for and in tests
- Taking part in releases
- Working with others on refining tasks which are then going to be developed
- Taking part in agile ceremonies: daily stand-ups, refinements, sprint planning, review retro, PI planning
- Working with Java EE; Java SE; REST Services; Spring, Angular. Java based application which processes mass payments sent in files from large customers to legacy payment systems. DB2 database is used. Files have xml and csv format.
Who you are
- Should have: Java SE, Java EE, Maven, Spring Framework (Core/Batch/Integration/JMS/JDBC/Security), Weblogic, Git, JUnit, Mockito, Ninja platform, DB2
- Nice to have: Coherence, Splunk, Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo, NINAA, AppDynamics, Semmle, Lgtm, HSQLDB, Jetty, MQ, ActiveMQ, Angular, REST Services
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience with DB2, Mainframe, XML, backend applications will be an asset
- Web application experience will be considered an advantage
- Background in finance industry and especially cash management, settlements and payments will be an asset
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.