Business Support Officer, HR / Group People, Lodz
We are looking for a Business Support Officer to support our Head of HR Country Executive in Poland and co-ordinate Group People community activities. Besides this, co-ordinate our Union consultative committee meetings working with Heads of People across Business Areas and Group Functions.
This is an opportunity for you to learn how we provide people services for the whole Nordea group as well as strongly contribute to the development of our services and service model to serve our people and leaders in the optimal way.
As part of this role you will be a member of the Group People Management Office, which works closely with the People Leadership Team and Senior Leaders to develop and co-ordinate on our people strategy. We are supporting within the areas of People Service, Centres of Excellence, Heads of People, Unions and Communications.
Your future responsibilities
What you’ll be doing:
- Co-ordinate Consultative Committee (CC) meetings working closely with Heads of People (for all BA/GFs). This will cover being the secretary for CC meeting duties in addition to sparring and supporting Heads of People and People Business Partners to prepare the Business for the CC meetings
- Supporting and sparring with the Head of Country Executive in Poland with co-ordination and execution of Group People community activities
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Ability to drive and facilitate several topics at the same time in a complex and demanding environment
- Strong execution mindset and drive to create great customer experiences. Bringing the customer perspective into everything we do
- You are ambitious, have a strategic and a can-do mindset with a capability to identify risks and find solutions with concrete actions
- You are proficient in stakeholder management and have excellent relationship skills with strong passion for collaboration in serving the whole, i.e. you are able to speak with people at all levels in the organisation
- Experience working with union cooperation will be an advantage
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent skills in English, both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.