Data Architect for Credit Risk Modelling, Nordea Banking Technology, Nordic or Poland
We are looking for a Data Architect with experience from the financial sector. This is an opportunity for you join our credit risk initiative and play an important role in defining and improving our data models by sharing and utilizing your experience in data modelling and data management.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Software Architecture where we form the bridges between portfolio and solution level in SAFe. We have an end-to-end responsibility for realizing the great customer focused solutions part of Nordea visions and strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Solution Architects, and the business side of initiatives to understand requirements, data flows and target architectures
- Create the credit risk data models, take a holistic approach and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and standards
- Collaborate with agile teams to communicate data models and architectural decisions, and identify and resolve technical impediments in relation to data handling
The role is based in any of the Nordics capitals or in Warsaw, Poland. You will be part of a unit with strong focus on growing software architects and you will have the opportunity to work on a large range of projects.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have a strong personal drive and ability to get things done
- You actively seek out information, have great communication skills and are not afraid to raise your voice if you see a problem
- You are truly a team player, but you also know when to step in and make a decision
- Strong experience in data warehouse, big data, MapR, SAS, Hadoop or similar data centric technologies
- Professional experience in a large enterprise environment with complex organization and large solutions and massive amounts of data
- Professional software architecture skills and ability to document software architectures in tools such as HOPEX
- Experience in SAFe4 is preferred but not required
- Professional experience in working in a highly regulated industry such as financial, insurance or medical
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 23 May 2019.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Leader of Solution Architecture DK and NO, Mario Lucich firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 52114789.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.