Expert Infrastructure Engineer in IT Automation, Warsaw or Gdynia
We are looking for an Expert Infrastructure Engineer in IT Automation to design and develop automated services and drive the implementation of automation initiatives.
Machine learning, robotics, Infrastructure as a code, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
Our goal is to implement Infrastructure as Code across the bank which would allow us to treat dynamic infrastructure as a software system and manage our infrastructure in a fully automated way. With your expertise in multiple coding/ scripting languages you contribute to the team’s mission of developing high-quality consumable automated services. Your focus will be on identifying automation potential and implement solutions that decrease delivery time or manual workload.
What you’ll be doing as a part of the team:
- Drive automation across Infrastructure and identify manual processes that need automation
- Cooperate closely with both infrastructure and development teams
- Work across all domains in Infrastructure which would expose you to many different products and platforms
- Use a range of automation, orchestration and infrastructure as code tools,
- Develop consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date)
- Interact with peers and work with requirements and release notes/communication
- Refactor and reuse existing code/modules/functionality
- Develop microservices and APIs
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland. You are welcome to join the unit which is very passionate about automation and where creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged and valued.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To be successful in this job you will need to partner with different IT areas. Therefore, a candid, astute, service-oriented, pragmatic and forceful but likeable personality is required. You enjoy working in team and have willingness to gain and share insights.
Your profile and background:
- Passion for the science of automation and interest in Infrastructure as a Code topics
- Mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure engineering (especially in following domains: Server, Networks, Databases, Middleware, User Admin, APIs and Security)
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience in CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins or Ansible (or any other configuration management tool)
- Experience with tools like Terraform, Chef, Puppet would be an advantage
- Entrepreneur spirit and can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 15 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.