Drupal Developer, Gdynia
We are looking for Developers to IT projects in banking business. This is an opportunity for you to become a member of IT team which focus on delivering solid software, innovative integrated services and modern applications for Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Drupal developer you will be mainly in charge of porting code of Drupal modules from 7 to 8 as well as implementing new modules in Drupal 8 and optimizing them in production premises
- You will have interactions with IT Operations teams to support them in installation of Drupal components
- You will write documentation for optimized and new Drupal modules
- On a daily basis you will use: Jira, Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, GitLab PHP, Drupal
- Your project follows Safe methodology and have 12 weeks increments and 2 weeks scrum sprints
- You will use English daily to communicate with your international teams and representative of vendors (ex. IBM)
- You will have the chance to invest in dev. environment to make it more efficient and automated
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to young and dynamic team, which is working in agile way on extending functionalities of Open Banking Portal.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Very good knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming
- Experience in porting code from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 and developing modules for Drupal 7 and 8
- Solid understanding of Drupal module ecosystems
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash on user level
- Advanced level in spoken and written English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 15 May 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.