IT Procurement Specialist, Warsaw or Gdynia
We are looking for an experienced IT Procurement Specialist to join our IT Procurement team in Warsaw or Gdynia. This is an opportunity for you to work with the newest technologies, gain an experience in international environment and proof your skills and ability to deliver in complex banking environment.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
As an IT Procurement Specialist, you’ll have a chance to work in one of the largest financial institutions in Europe that is going through a very interesting and ambitious transformation journey on both business and IT level. In IT Procurement unit, we are at the center of the transformation, and will play a key role in matching the external supplier quality level to the high internal ambition level.
IT Procurement in Nordea is a cross-country organization in the Nordics and Poland, and we are specialized in supporting the efforts to achieve most 'value for money' from Nordea's external IT suppliers. We work with Nordea's existing and future suppliers by best-in-class sourcing processes to create great customer experiences. You will have a chance to develop professionally and work on many different projects with a demanding and international stakeholder environment and a global supplier base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving procurement activities in accordance with Nordea Procurement Policy and related guidelines as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations - from initiation to fully handed over to the Business Area/Group Function for implementation
- Acting as a key contact and subject matter expert in procurement related activities towards Business Areas/Group Functions to facilitate process compliance and decision making
- Actively producing and promoting ideas for sourcing projects/activities that will add value to Nordea or reduce Nordea´s costs based on a value chain perspective
- Developing tactical/strategic recommendations for decision by Steering Committee or other decision party in Nordea in order to ensure creation of optimal solutions for the Sourcing Unit
- Actively managing stakeholders of the procurement activities to enable professional relationships internally and external to Nordea
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw, Poland. Welcome to a diverse team of procurement specialists that work as an integrated part of the Nordic organization, engaged with teams across the whole Nordea on challenging IT projects.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
You have worked in the international company and you are experienced in complex sourcing projects and/or category management in complex IT environments. Moreover, you are expected to have some experience within the field of IT sourcing, negotiations and contracting, ideally on a multinational level. You would like to take the next step in your career in the international financial company.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Degree in Law, Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience ideally in the international multi stakeholder environment within procurement
- Proven track record in sourcing/negotiating IT contracts
- Distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organization
- It is a benefit if you have experience in the international roles or working in the international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities
- Experience in defining and documenting processes is an advantage but not a requirement
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
At nordea.pl,you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 11 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.