Risk Coordinator Support for Nordea Group Programmes, Gdynia
We are looking for a Risk Coordinator Support for Nordea Group Programmes. This is an opportunity for you to become part of a strong and experienced Programme Risk Management team working in major agile transformation programmes that will simplify core processes and build Nordea’s new technology platforms.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Group Programme Risk Management, where we provide Risk Management services for high profile group programmes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Programme Risk Coordinators in driving and facilitating mandatory activities like Quality and Risk Analyses (QRAs), Change Approvals (CRMAs), Audits, Risk Self-assessments, and Programme Questionnaire responses
- Participate in tracking and reporting risks to programme management, business management and other governing entities in Nordea
- Support Risk Coordinator in responding to questions about risk classification and assessment in the supported programmes
- Participate and help Risk Coordinator drive implementation of Risk Governance and Risk Frameworks mandated by Nordea Group Operational Risk and Compliance
- With mandate from Risk Coordinator liaise with programme management, with Group Operational Risk and with Group Compliance
- Help Risk Coordinator ensure identification and recording of programme risks, maintain programme-level key risk logs and ensure ongoing updates and calibration of risk assessments with risk owners
- Follow-up on progress of mitigating actions with risk and action owners
- Help Risk Coordinators drive implementation of appropriate and effective risk management systems, currently JIRA Risk Management for the largest Group Programmes
Support Risk Coordinator and singlehandedly when required drive responses to surveys and enquiries from 1LoD/2LoD/3LoD
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a strong and experienced Programme Risk Management team working in major agile transformation programmes that will simplify core processes and build Nordea’s new technology platforms.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Risk Awareness and can-do mindset
- Self-organized and action-oriented
- A structured and analytical mindset
- Good understanding of stakeholder management requirements
- Able to compile and summaries various topics for management reporting
- High integrity
- Fluency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree in IT, engineering or finance/economics/business administration
- Ability to communicate at business expert level in spoken and written English
Exceptional candidates also possess the following:
- Completed Risk Management training
- Project Management certification
- Agile/Scrum/SAFe certifications
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 11 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.