Solution Analyst-Engineer in Application Maintenance (in Open Banking), Gdańsk
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Global Payment and Open Banking team, where our mission is to ensure that our applications are always available to serve our customers and that the applications are continuously improved.
What you’ll be doing:
- When deploying fixes, preventive changes or minor enhancements, you check that the developers and testers have prepared the change, you plan and schedule the deployment steps and you coordinate the actual deployment, and verify that the deployment was successful
- When a new application or a major upgrade is needed, you will co-operate with development project. You will review requirements and designs to make sure that they will result in easy to maintain solution, receive training and documentation, contribute to go-live rehearsals and in the deployment, and finally, take responsibility of running the production
- When a production incident occurs. You will collect system logs, monitoring data and other information, you will estimate the impact, invoke more support staff if needed, propose solutions and verify that the IT service has been recovered and restored.
- Continuously improving the IT service that we provide. You participate in root cause analysis meeting after incidents and propose preventive measures to avoid recurrence, you identify ways to improve production stability or efficiency and you participate in discussions on how we can improve our tools, processes and daily practices
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a team where we find joy in delivering great results.
Who you are
- You have a formal degree in Information Technology or several years of equivalent work experience
- You have good hands-on knowledge of how IT systems are deployed and how monitoring and logging is used when running critical systems in production
- You are experienced in incident handling, problem management and change management; preferably using ITIL framework
- You have worked previously in banking or with payments and accounts (nice-to-have quality but not mandatory)
- You are familiar with some of the infrastructure or middleware technologies that our applications use such as WebLogic, SQL databases, microservices, Oracle Service Bus integrations, IBM API Connect and Linux. You will not be running or maintaining these technologies in production, but you will be working with people who do. (Nice-to-have quality but not mandatory)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 3 October 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.