Team Leader in Exploration and Requirements, Gdynia
We are looking for a Leader of Exploration and Requirements Team. This is an opportunity for you to work and to grow as a manager in multi-national environment, leading people as well as being responsible for constant improvement of the way we operate delivering IT solutions. The team consists of number of IT specialists and we work with specifications of business/IT requirements.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join Banking Technology division of a global bank, where we design and implement IT solutions for millions of Nordea customers.
Cooperation is a key. You will be leading one of the team in multinational department. Many of our activities are cross-team and we expect you to be actively involved in them also taking ownership of some
What you’ll be doing as example:
- Constant development and capability uplift you commit to work with – including supporting people development, enabling innovation and taking care of right mix of skills in the team
- Constant improvement of requirements management discipline (as part of SDLC) – you will be expected to drive some of initiatives in this area
- Talent management and recruitments
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 5 years' experience on a leadership (or project management) position in a mid-size team, ideally within a financial services or IT organisation
- A Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Business education (e.g. MBA, Business Diploma) in as advantage
- A strong and technology-oriented background
- Strong skills within transformation and project management creating proven changes in complex environment
- Concepts like requirements management, UX, NFR, SDLC, SAFe sound more than familiar
- Experience in working with regulatory requirements and audit remarks
- Strong people, coaching, mentoring and communication skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 8 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.