SRE/DevOps Engineer, Gdańsk
We are looking for an energetic, innovative and service minded DevOps Engineer who is thinking outside the box, who is technology savvy and gets pleasure through automation and enjoys challenges. Being a self-starter, ambitious and curious person are strong assets. This is an exciting time and opportunity for you to join us and work in a changing company with big ambitions. Together, we’ll create the future of banking.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join small but passionate team, which is spread across Denmark and Poland, supporting both application development and application operations teams across whole Nordea. Our focus is to maintain scalable and reliable services.
Part of our daily work is to use and maintain development, continuous delivery/ integration and application operations toolset. Continuously investigating new technologies is also one of our tasks.
What will you do:
- Maintain and operate our Continuous Delivery and Integration platform
- Deliver new solutions through our “Factory” and interoperate them with existing
- Ensure the operational stability of our tools and scalability of our infrastructure
- Support our clients in production through our Service Desk function
- Promote our platform and principles across the organization and support “hands on” on the onboarding of new clients
- Support the onboarding of new tools and services in the SRE team
- Be an ambassador towards engineering and automation principles across IT division
- Support our clients with Service Design, Transition and Operation for business-critical applications
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience as an SRE or DevOps preferably at a large organization, supporting the design and operation of business-critical applications
- Experience with at least 2 of the below technologies and tools: Docker, Puppet, Vagrant, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Ansible + Ansible Tower, Consul, Artifactory, Atlassian tools, monitoring tools and/or code quality tools (SonarQube, BlackDuckHub)
- Experience with at least one of the following: Node.js, Angular, Python, Go or Shell-Scripting, Oracle and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with API's achieving automation and interoperability. Knowledge about application monitoring and application self-healing best practises
- Experience in supporting clients is desired as well as troubleshooting, incident and problem management
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 3 July 2019.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.