Senior Data & Reporting Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for a Senior Data & Reporting Specialist where you’ll develop our IT performance reporting framework by driving requirements and managing strategic change initiatives. Deliver on both project and operations activities while being in close collaboration with your team and stakeholders.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
In Service Level Management Team, “We help make better and faster data driven decisions by visualising performance to support service excellence”.
You will join a nearshore capability unit in Nordea Group Technology, Technology Operations and Support serving internal customers within IT performance management, compliance & risk reporting to Nordics, Poland, Baltics and the Global environments where Nordea operates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, transit and maintain IT operations reporting solutions according to SLA agreements
- Act as a subject matter expert, co-create and make recommendations to IT and business stakeholders
- Interact, support and drive reporting requirements within C-level, middle and line management
- Ensure complete collection and quality of data while adhering to good data practices
- Co-lead and drive our new real-time ITSM reporting solution
- Empower people with effective indicators, metrics, baselines and service level targets in reports and dashboards
- Performance and Learning Dialogues (PLD) to plan your individual competence and skills development with your manager and feedback from colleagues and your stakeholders
Furthermore, you will be driving tasks within Nordea enterprise processes like incidents, problems and changes:
- Actively manage tasks in support of the KPI/indicator’s for the performance area.
- Take lead in the process management support by driving initiatives of Continual Service Improvement.
- Contribute to and be able to manage process benchmarking, process maturity assessment, process audit and process control & review.
- Actively support stability at the operational level by being responsible for a process/area in IT-Operations.
The role is based in Gdynia and expect that travel will be limited.
Welcome to our Service Level Management team with advanced knowledge of ITSM reporting, BI and Analytics.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Solid understanding of programming concepts, relational data models and ETL tool or processes solutions
- Scientific / Mathematic understanding
- Professional experience in one of these programming languages T-SQL, PL/SQL, R, Python, VBA
- Experience with one or more BI and Analytics tool (Qlik, Power-BI or similar)
- ITIL or Lean certified or proven work experience within ITSM
- Analytical by nature, understand data foundation and dependencies
- You are eager to learn new skills in reporting, data mining and machine learning
- Academic degree in Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- Proven work experience with minimum 3-5 years in similar role
- Excellent English written and spoken skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 3 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.