Senior IT Risk Compliance Officer, Gdynia or Warsaw/ Helsinki/ Stockholm/ Copenhagen/ Oslo
We are looking for a Senior Risk Officer to support Risk and Control Management. This is an opportunity for you to support risk and compliance activities in IT.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
We are the Technology Risk Management (TRM) within group BRIS (Business Risk Implementation and Support) providing risk management capabilities and services to Technology and Information security areas of Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish and drive required risk governance within the IT Risk Management domain to enable effective compliance management
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Develop and drive high quality solutions, analyses, communication material and decision-making proposals to external and internal stakeholder (including executive management)
- Take the lead for projects and/or initiatives and drive the implementation of these within and cross units in Nordea
- Develop and run guidelines and trainings related to our processes and tooling's
- Create and deliver cyclical aggregated reports informing management on a full range of value-added nonfinancial risk metrics including assessment and analysis of controls, mitigation, key risk indicators and risk appetite, creating transparency in our IT risk processes
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding risk and controls to transform the future of banking. It's an exciting time for you to join us. Are you interested in coming on the journey with us?
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- +3 years' experience within IT Risk & Compliance with a strong interest in being driver for IT control activities and initiatives
- Extended experience of control development and frameworks will be a strong advantage
- International experience and at least one of relevant certificates: ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc., experience in audit will be an asset
- Very strong people and stakeholder management skills to provide partnership and commercial insight with divisional teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them to risk, key risk reporting, analytics, and control designs
- High-working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 28 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.