IAM Security Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for Identity Access Management Security Specialist.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Identity Access Management team, where we guide and provide Identity Access Management processes and solutions across the whole domain. As a member of this team you will be expected to monitor and follow-up that authentications and authorizations to Nordea IT systems are restricted to a need-to-have basis. We provide the control to support the process for identity management, IT accesses controls and Privileged Access Management (PAM) area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that account lifecycle practices adhere to policy and control mandates
- Execute the implemented controls related to risk picture
- Provide regular reporting and accountability on key metrics and agreed upon deliverables
- Ensure proper level of oversight in use of privileged accounts and maintain the evidence necessary to preserve non-repudiation of user actions
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to an enthusiastic team in IT Security with the focus on IT Identity Access Controls and Monitoring, to ensure that Nordea will have a high secured IT Access in the Bank.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Prior experience and understanding of Identity Access Management area is considered an asset
- Good organization and prioritizing skills with an attention to detail required
- Team player able to adapt to a diverse multicultural environment
- Familiarity with MS Office and SharePoint products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
Niece to have requirements (not mandatory):
- Knowledge or experience with Identity Access Governance systems (such as SailPoint IIQ) is considered an asset
- Knowledge or experience with Privilege Account Management (PAM) systems is considered an asset
- Scripting experience is considered an asset
- Familiarity with different operating systems is desired
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 1 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.