Learning Process Officer/Specialist - Global Learning Services, HR area, Łódź
We are looking for a Learning Process Officer or Specialist to join Global Learning Services to further strengthen the team capabilities in the area of learning deployment.. This is an opportunity for you to take part in implementing learning as a strategic tool within a multinational organisation, collaborate with others to achieve best business results and develop yourself by engaging in diversified project portfolio.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Global Learning Services, where we support central Learning function in the areas of learning deployment, design & build and strategy & planning, thus supporting the development of 30.000 Nordea employees throughout the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking care of comprehensive learning administration & coordination for Nordea employees based in the Nordic countries, Poland and the international units
- Being involved in project work to support building new training portfolios for our stakeholders – working both in teams and individually, physically and Skype
- Performing tasks required for scheduling classes (i.e. invitations, preparation and follow up);
- Making logistical arrangements (i.e. booking training rooms, ordering training material);
- Handling communication with course participants, trainers and vendors via e-mail and Skype
- Administering company´s learning management system (SAP SuccessFactors LMS)
- Providing support to design and development of new tools
- Implementing and improving HR procedures
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team of true collaborators, providing a great place to work in a modern, engaging and sustainable community.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Graduate or a student of final years with willingness to work full-time
- English on professional level (at least B2) – certificate is not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently
- HR experience is not required, however experience in working within learning function or in event organisation (e.g. NGO’s, student organisations) would be an advantage
- Experience in working with Learning Management System (SAP SF, Workday, other) would also be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.