Senior Test Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for an energetic and self-driven people to support and drive the test process improvements in the bank. This is an opportunity for you to work with and learn from a team of passionate professionals and contribute to the customer satisfaction by contributing to better quality of IT deliveries.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Group Technology, Test Environment Management Services (TEMS) unit which is the single point of contact for test strategy, test environment and test data services to Technology areas and IT programmes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a key member of the unit being responsible for Nordea's Test Strategy and for the Test process maturity framework in the bank.
- Plan, drive and facilitate the test process improvement assesments together with your colleagues
- Analyse, review and report the assessment results based on the information gathered by interviews
- Communicate with the stakeholders about the assessments including the results
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Nordea Test Strategy
- Give test strategy related support to the teams in Nordea
The role is based in Gdynia in Poland, but some travel to the Nordics should be expected.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
We expect you to have:
- 5-6 years of experience in IT Test management
- ISTQB® Certification on foundation or advanced level
- Experience on Test Process Improvement initiatives and process automation
- Auditing, assessing, analysing skills
- Experience with compliance and audit reporting
- Experience in Agile development, SAFe certification is an extra assett
- General knowledge or certification on TPI® or TMMi® is an extra asset
- At least Bachelor's degree in IT/Engineering
- Be fluency in spoken and written English
You should also be:
- Enthusiastic about testing and good quality
- Customer oriented
- A real team player
- Excellent in communication and stakeholder management
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.