Branch Compliance Officer/ Chief Compliance Officer, Warsaw
We are looking for a Branch Compliance Officer/ Chief Compliance Officer to join our compliance unit for Governance and Country Compliance Oversight in Nordea Poland.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the team for Governance and Country Compliance Oversight within Group Compliance, where we want to strengthen the holistic compliance risk picture of Nordea and identify compliance risks of significance from a country perspective.
What you’ll be doing:
- Give compliance advice on governance matters and local regulation;
- Independently manage projects, assurance activities and risk assessments;
- Identify, assess and report risk, taking into account the country dimension and local regulatory requirements;
- Manage interaction with senior stakeholders across the branch in Poland and Nordics as well as interactions with Regulators.
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland. Welcome to a team that works as one team across the Nordics and Poland!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have excellent attention to details, the ability to prioritize and excellent collaboration skills.
- Master of law degree or equivalent higher-level university degree
- Accomplished project management skills
- In depth understanding of the financial regulatory environment in EU/Poland
- Excellent communication skills in English and Polish
- Experience and background in compliance, legal (attorney), internal audit or supervisory work at a regulator is seen as an advantage for the role
- More than 5 years or more of relevant working experience
- Exquisite stakeholder management skills
You have a high degree of integrity, great influencing skills and a proactive approach
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.