IT Service Desk Specialist, Warsaw
We are looking for a Service Desk Specialist to work together with Nordic Units in order to align local procedures to the Nordic standards and solve tasks that require independent judgment and own decisions on how they should be solved. You will be responsible for supporting end users in case of IT failures or standard requests according to defined processes. This is an opportunity for you to act as first level support to all end users (single point of contact).
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join IT Service Desk Poland, which acts with cross-border incident management and request fulfillment, takes active part in IT communities and takes responsibility at global level for successful deliveries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to end users through all appropriate channels, such as phone or ITSM tools regarding any kind of IT-related problems to ensure high availability for customers
- Align IT activity to business, prioritize and assign necessary resources to swiftly close end users’ problems
- Interact with second line support or external vendors in all tasks related to IT infrastructure and application problems or requests in order to avoid or solve problems and incidents
- Track, prioritize and document all incidents reported to the service desk using the relevant tools following the incident management procedure to avoid future incidents
- Diagnose software and hardware problems in order to find the right solution and thereby help the end user
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues in order to create and implement best practice
- Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within own area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth
The role is based in Warsaw. You will be working with a lot of great colleagues in our newly opened office in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have at least 1 year of experience from a similar position and preferably you have a Bachelor’s degree (computer science or similar)
- You have knowledge of ITIL methodology – knowledge of incident, change and problem management will be considered an advantage
- You are open-minded as a person and like to work in a role with high customer-focus
- You have very good communication skills and you are solution oriented with a can-do approach when dealing with challenges
- We expect that you speak and write English fluently
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 August 2019. We will start interviews already during application period.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.