Frontend Developer for Corporate Net Bank, Warsaw
Would you like to share
our ambition in creating innovative digital solutions? You'll
have the main responsibility of driving and outlining the front-end development
of the Nordea websites. You'll work closely with the System Lead Architect
and Lead Java developer in outlining the future technologies and
development of the platform. We are now looking for a Frontend
Developer to help us drive and outline the front-end development of the Nordea
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Frontend Development team. We
add value by creating
solutions for the web and applications both supporting internal users and
What you’ll be doing:
- Being responsible for development tasks on digital stack, encompassing front-end functionality along with Integration in an agile team
- Making technical analysis, design and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions. You will be a part of one of our scrum teams and work with all tasks that are part of the daily development process
- Being an important player contributing with input regarding best practices and principles ranging from object oriented analysis-, design- and implementation to test automation techniques. We need you to assist us in reaching our vision of delivering higher quality software in a more efficient way than we do today
- Having the opportunity to work with a handful of skilled software developers, engaged in building efficient and scalable solutions that will transform and shape the future of Nordea
- Being challenged professionally and given the opportunity to personally influence your role in an innovative, open-minded team
You’ll join a skilled, passionate, international team
with a fast-paced and agile approach. The
role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have experience in AngularJS and an experience in Node.js
- Have knowledge of CSS pre-compilers like Sass and LESS
- Have knowledge of JS-based build tools like Gulp, Grunt and Bower
Your experience and background:
- Experience building responsive web solutions
- Experience in microservices/APIs, Spring Boot, JavaRX, REST services
- Experience in web test automation and experience in Java programming is an asset
- University degree in a relevant field
- Very good level of English
If this sounds like you,
get in touch!
Submit your application no later
than 25 September 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.