Frontend Developer for Corporate Net Bank, Warsaw
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who will help us drive and outline the front-end development of the Nordea websites. This is an opportunity for you to participate in ambitious, international IT projects supported by newest technology.
We are looking for a person you wishes to share our ambition in creating innovative digital solutions. You'll have the main responsibility of driving and outlining the front-end development of the Nordea websites. You'll work closely with the System Lead Architect and Lead Java developer in outlining the future technologies and development of the platform.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Frontend Development team, where we create solutions for the web and applications both supporting internal users and Nordea’s customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being responsible for development tasks on digital stack, encompassing front-end functionality along with Integration in an agile team
- Making technical analysis, design and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions. You will be a part of one of our scrum teams and work with all tasks that are part of the daily development process
- Being an important player contributing with input regarding best practices and principles ranging from object oriented analysis-, design- and implementation to test automation techniques. We need you to assist us in reaching our vision of delivering higher quality software in a more efficient way than we do today.
- Having the opportunity to work with a handful of skilled software developers, engaged in building efficient and scalable solutions that will transform and shape the future of Nordea.
- Being challenged professionally and given the opportunity to personally influence your role in an innovative, open-minded team.
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a skilled, passionate, international team with an fast-paced and agile approach.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of CSS pre-compilers like Sass and LESS
- Knowledge of JS-based build tools like Gulp, Grunt and Bower
- Experience building responsive web solutions.
- Experience with microservices/APIs, Spring Boot, JavaRX, REST services.
- Experience with web test automation is nice to have
- Expierience in Java programing is nice to have
- University degree in a relevant field
- Very good level of English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 26 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.