Database Activity Monitoring – IT Security Expert, Gdynia
We are looking for a Data Activity Monitoring Expert. This is an opportunity for you to have real influence on the standards that are set on the grounds of Database Activity Monitoring in one of the biggest banks in Europe.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Technology Information Security Office, where we are responsible for maintaining, integrating and capturing the unauthorized actions on databases.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving the DAM solution forward, improving processes, requirements and policies
- Follow up on business requirements, and translate them into the undelaying DAM use cases
- Maintain communication with stakeholders
- Maintain and support DAM solution and its integrations
- Cooperation with Database, Application and Infrastructure Units to ensure that aspects of Data Security are covered
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a Team of Database Activity Monitoring Professionals working on enterprise wide solution.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have a strong personality, with the ability to drive the team forward and deliver robust solutions
- Self-driven, communicative, team player, good understanding of critical enterprise environments and importance of operational stability
- Capable of working in a team with the ability to integrate and be proactive in the team
- Excellent knowledge about Database Activity Monitoring solutions, implementation and use cases;
- Excellent Oracle or DB2 administration skills- At least 5 years of experience on the following areas
- Database Activity Monitoring, Oracle or DB2 administration;
- Great troubleshooting, reasoning and analytical problem-solving skills;
- Written and spoken English communication skills on proficient technical level;
- Ability to communicate technical details effectively in writing and verbally to junior IT personnel and Management;
- CISSP, CISM, ISO 27002, ISO 27001 certification will be an advantage;
We imagine that you enjoy improving the rules in DAM solution, share the knowledge about the database monitoring standards, provide guidance for the Team and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're dependable, willing to speak up – even when it's difficult – and committed to empowering others.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.