Senior Business Analyst in Technology Service Costing, Gdynia
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst in Technology Service Costing with an open mindset and strong motivation to support Nordea in increasing cost transparency and driving structural cost efficiency through analysis of the cost drivers and development of the chargeback. This is an opportunity for you to form and to drive finance deliveries supporting the value chain dialogue and shaping cost behavior in Nordea.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Technology Service Costing, where we unfold understanding of the technology consumption required to develop and maintain Nordea services and its P/L impact. While on a regular day we are mainly taking care of the chargeback, forecasting, reporting and other financial support we spend large part of the time driving the TBM (Technology Business Management) implementation and development of APPTIO tool.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide value-adding analysis which gives an understanding of key business drivers and support the strategic decision-making
- Facilitate and develop value-adding chargeback model that makes sense and enables desired spending behavior
- Drive financial transparency improvements in CIO area by enabling TBM Model
- Support cost-saving initiatives based on the fact-based financial analysis
- Continuously increase delivery value by interacting and gathering feedback from the various stakeholders
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team of the frontrunners of TBM implementation that has a wide impact on daily work and mindset in technology, business and finance areas. That implies frequent interaction with stakeholders from different backgrounds and levels of organization. Hence it is very important we are living up to Nordea values and act as true ambassadors of transformation.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Experience of complex data handling and knowledge of tools that helps to efficiently manage the data
- Analytical skills - being able to analyze numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information and breaking information into components parts, patterns and relationships
- Self-driven, with an interest in managing several stakeholders
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Relevant University’s Degree that demonstrates logical thinking like Engineering, Math, Finance etc.
- Experience with Technology finance, Chargeback (pricing) and TBM / APPTIO is welcomed but not required.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 11 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.