Senior Threat Management Officer – Data Analysis, Gdynia
We are looking for an experienced professional to take the front seat in developing our Cyber Security Use Cases.
This is an opportunity for you to join Nordea's Cyber Defence Centre and be a codriver in supporting the mission to protect the bank and its customers.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Cyber Threat Management that is 3rd level expertise unit of the Nordea Cyber Defence Centre. The unit has 3 tracks; Investigations, Intelligence and Data Analysis and you would be a part of the latter one. It is a trusted and highly capable entity supporting Nordea holistically and collaborating externally in fighting cyber threats.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your role will be to drive, develop, implement and maintain use cases
- Detecting and acting upon Cyber Security and Compliance risks.
- Analyzing and working with security data in order to prevent cyber threats
- You will be part of Data Analysis within the unit but also contribute to and support the Intelligence and Investigations areas.
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team located in Poland as well as spread across the Nordics and consists of highly technical and broadly experienced professionals within IT security.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Strong technical knowledge and practical abilities in working with operating systems, networks, databases etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with SIEM solutions; data onboarding, parsing, correlation and rules creation
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen interest in technology and cyber security in order to see the wider context of things.
- Ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information and identifying linkages across disparate data sets
- Coding experience, e.g. SQL, Python, Java, Bash
- Experience in and understanding of big data technologies and frameworks is an asset
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 11/04/2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.