Chatbot (AI) Training Coordinator, Łódź
We are looking for a self-driven Chatbot Training Coordinatorto help us to improve our self-services and further build our virtual assistance solution. This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for running the process of training and maintaining the chatbot, as well as organizing the work around it.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join People Service Centre, where we focus on delivering efficient and digitally enabled services within HR area to the entire organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Co-create our self-service strategy with the aim to enable great user experience
- Proactively identify our chatbot knowledge base development needs and potentials
- Analysis of requests, keeping track of changes and adjusting them to chatbot
- Knowledge base / Training data creation
- Setup, Drive and Coordinate sprints or projects to boost our chatbot relevance and utility
- Promote the initiative among our stakeholders and cooperate with them
- Maintenance, monitoring, training and improvement of chatbot, providing answers to detected problems coming from the users
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team of ambitious colleagues where you will have a chance to work in a friendly atmosphere.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Experience in similar role would be a great asset
- Fluency in English (min. C1)
- Project management skills
- Interpersonal skills especially in terms of building relations (you know how to build a common ground for people with diverse experience and moderate training)
- Being highly detail-oriented as every small change may disturb chatbot’s work
- Being keen on learning and being able to learn quickly about new platforms and way of working
- Analytical thinking
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 March 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.