HR People Consultant, Łódź or Warsaw
We are looking for a People (HR) Consultant to collaborate with leaders and People Business Partners in planning and execution of people activities and processes. This is an opportunity for you to enable great leadership in Nordea. As a People Consultant you will play an important role in supporting the leader to perform on key People Processes and to become successful leaders.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Would you like to have an impact on creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You will join the Leadership Support team in Poland within Group People (HR), where we support leaders from IT and banking operations in a wide range of people matters always with one common people agenda towards the business in mind.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act with empathy, with integrity and proactively bring People expertise to leaders
- Coach and advise leader on a broad range of people cases
- Actively support leaders to improve organization by coaching and challenging them
- Participate in or drive projects/initiatives, e.g. internal People improvements or organizational changes
- Proactively enable leaders to plan and execute key People processes
- Take ownership, act highly flexible and team up in a seamless collaboration across the value chain in order to deliver best in class and to-the-point people service for Nordea Leaders in any case
The role is based in Łódź or Warsaw.
Welcome to a team of experienced, professional and dedicated colleagues. Leadership Support is key to enable great leadership in Nordea and we are now applying agile and new ways of working to support that journey.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Please apply if You:
- Are experienced HR professional able to communicate in a manner that creates understanding and build trust especially with managers on different organizational levels
- Are skilled in problem solving and can make rational judgement from existing information
- Demonstrate integrity and coaching and facilitation skills
- Are service minded and self-going and enable high performance by focusing on people's strengths
- Have can-do mentality and present customer-oriented approach
- Have a university degree in e.g. Strategy, HR or similar (M.Sc.)
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Are skilled in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Would like to find a place where you can contribute, grow and enjoy both personally and professionally
- Want to be a part of global team where lot of opportunities to share and learn
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 7 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.