Business Analyst, Lodz
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work in the field between IT and business being able to understand and translate Business requirements to IT. This is an opportunity for you to help create a new system and do coding in the UI.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
As a Business Analyst you will join Reconciliation Development & Support. You will act as the link between our technical team and the business, helping to communicate business requirements in an accurate manner and implementing them in the recon solution. This position is a great opportunity for candidates with a ‘can do’ attitude, who are looking to work in a complex and fast-paced environment where we strive to have fun even when having to meet tight deadlines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a sparring partner for the business and development team in planning, designing and creating the recon system
- Perform detailed analysis of customer requirements, particularly with regards to business processes and controls
- Conduct system testing of configurations and components
- Contribute to continuous improvement by developing processes, and suggesting the optimal approach based on your own experience.
The role is based in Łódź, but you might also be required to travel to the Nordic countries (mainly Denmark). Welcome to a team where you will work closely with the developers and testers to build and develop the best possible recon solution for our business stakeholders.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Knowledge of Project Management from a business perspective
- Able to analyse and understand data and how this can be used to solve business critical issues
- Familiarity with IT Service Management Tools, such as JIRA, Remedy, or similar will be an advantage
- Professional English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders on all levels, including external vendors
- You are good at documenting, tracking and structuring tasks
- Willingness to work in cross-country team with colleagues in both Poland and the Nordics
- You enjoy working in a high-performing team, setting high-standards and you have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit.
Desired skills - if you do not have them, be ready to learn:
- Database Knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
- Ability to read files in XML, FPML, CSV format
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30 April 2019 .
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.