IT Business Analyst, Gdańsk
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to gather business requirements and translate them into IT language.This is an opportunity for you to be part of competent and passionate scrum development team.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join WBO Reporting Technology team, where we are responsible for Regulatory, Collateral, Tax and Backoffice Reporting. Our team is a part of Trading Technology IT which is responsible for supporting and developing systems and solutions for Wholesale Banking Operations (WBO).
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a sparring partner for the business and development team in planning, designing and creating the applications and data for reporting
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders and challenge them to create sustainable solutions (functional and non-functional requirements)
- Create requirements documentation
- Create high-quality analysis in our applications, including those business critical
- Contribute to continuous improvement by developing processes, and suggesting the best approach based on your own experience
The role is based in Gdańsk, but you might be also required to travel to Nordic countries (mainly Denmark/Finland). Welcome to a team where you will work closely with the developers and testers to build and develop the absolute best possible applications for our business stakeholders.
You enjoy working in a high-performing team, setting high-standards and you have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 3 years of experience in IT or Business Analysis
- You have very good analytical skills and business understanding
- You understand IT processes and software development lifecycle
- You have ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels; strong people skills
- You are good at documenting, keeping track off, following up and structuring tasks
- You have proactive approach towards problem solving
Nice to have skills - if you do not have them, be ready to learn:
- You know Agile working method (create user stories and acceptation criteria)
- Experience in Capital Markets Business. Knowledge of the trading systems and risk control systems used by Nordea (Bloomberg, Reuter, Infinity, Mars, Wall Street, etc.)
- Experience in introducing new technologies/processes
- Database Knowledge (Oracle, SQL - you are able to compose select queries with joins, insert/update/delete statements)
- Jira and Conflunce experience
- Ability to read files in XML, FPML, CSV format
- Experience in delivering trainings, mentoring or sharing knowledge
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 12 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.