IT Architect, Gdynia
We are looking for an IT Architect with experience in large scale enterprise IT environment to work in Technical Solution Architecture team.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Technical Solution Architecture, where we are researching, engineering, and implementing IT systems across Nordea globally. The team is multicultural and currently represented in Poland and Finland.
Our mission is to provide stable, cost effective, timely and flexible shared IT platforms adding value to Nordea's competitive advantage by providing a reliable and flexible IT solutions.
As a Technical Solution Architect in Nordea, you will be:
- Providing overall technical guidance and leadership in projects involving a variety of infrastructure technologies (e.g. middleware, cloud, compute, storage, network) considering availability, capacity and continuity
- Educating, consulting and influencing IT and business stakeholders to better understand existing infrastructure architecture, risks, IT best practices, and infrastructure changes required to support business and IT strategies
- Reviewing and assessing solutions and services for specific challenges or risks, and guiding business enabling IT investment
- Documenting and developing in-depth knowledge of the organizations existing global solution architecture environment to establish enterprise infrastructure baselines and enable simplification
- Researching and staying current of changes and the latest industry best practices, strategies regarding IT infrastructure, solution architecture and related services (e.g., cloud computing, IaaS, PaaS, managed services, etc.)
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team that is playing a key role in almost all technology-oriented initiatives in the biggest Nordic Bank.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Excellent IT professional specialized in technology architecture with focus on one or more midrange technologies
- At least 5 years’ work experience with an excellent track record of working with architecture, technology implementation and developing technology strategy
- Knowledge of the principles of enterprise/ solution architecture and being technologically up-to-date
- Deep microservices and/or containers background will be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Well-developed communication and team cooperation skills
- Service-minded, ambitious and eager to find solutions to tough challenges
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 March 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.