Cyber Security Incident Responder, Gdynia
We are looking for a Cyber Security Incident Responder to Nordea IT Security Incident Response Team (NITSIRT) which is a part of Cyber Defence Centre. NITSIRT monitors, mitigates, investigates and hunts for cyber threats. We work closely with other parts of the organization and have a reputation of trusted and skilled cyber experts.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
As a Cyber Security Incident Responder in Nordea, you will be investigating and mitigating security threats against Nordea. You’ll work in cooperation with Cyber Defence Centre’s specialists by using the latest available tools, responding to incidents, hunting for threats and evaluating on-going cyber threats and how they affect Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be driving and participating in IT security related incident handling, threat assessments and computer forensics investigations
- You’ll work closely with other teams inside Cyber Defence Centre and with our MSSP’s to resolve the incidents
- The deeply technical role we’re offering will require interfacing towards internal stakeholders in business and IT and external suppliers at technical, project and management levels
- Depending on your skillset, you’ll also contribute to different research & development projects
- You will also work from time to time as a member of our on-call ring, estimated 8-10 times a year. On-call work is compensated additionally, and it requires being available 24/7 and one hour away from the Nordea offices
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to Technology Information Security Office (TISO) that enables business to deliver secure and competitive solutions to Nordea’s customers. An important objective for us is to be recognised internally and externally for our professional knowledge and for being a proactive and trustworthy partner regarding Cyber security. We also support our partners in managing risk by identifying security threats and proposing mitigation measures while always accommodating a good balance between risk, cost and business needs.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have 2/3+ years of relevant experience in information security
- You have proven experience in working with security in IT platforms, IT production or infrastructure solutions. Being familiar in how CSIRTs work is a definite plus. You can easily recognize the typical hallmarks of malicious activities and malicious software. You’re no stranger to analysing the effects and threats vulnerabilities pose to IT systems
- You have experience from working with EDR products, SIEM systems, log analysis, malware and traffic analysis. You’re comfortable working with command line tools at times as well, having experience both from Windows & Linux environments
- You have experience from two or more of the following areas: Initiation of response and incident escalation/ Incident coordination/Threat hunting Digital forensics investigations
- Fluency in English
- A University degree and relevant certifications are appreciated; however, to excel in this position you must have a keen interest in Cyber security and be able to see the wider context of things
- International security clearance is appreciated
- You are self-initiating, self-learning, an excellent team player, you work with integrity and are able to support your colleagues
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 11 May 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.