IT Security Specialist, Warsaw
We are looking for an IT Security Specialist with technical capabilities and experience in IT security.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
As an IT Security Specialist in Nordea, you will be working with security infrastructure solutions and systems, protecting the business applications. An important part of the job is to monitor security threats against Nordea and initiate proper security measures to mitigate such threats. Included in the work is also supporting with IT security related incident handling and computer forensics investigations. The role will require interfacing towards internal stakeholders in business and IT and external suppliers mainly on a technical level. Working in shift schedule is required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuous monitoring of security infrastructure components and alerts
- Triage of security alerts
- Ticketing and workflow systems, including dispatching alerts and creating tickets
- Collection of information and initiating and supporting tier 2 security incident responders
- Adherence to work instructions and procedures
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
A University degree is required. To excel in this position, you must have a keen interest in cyber security and be able to see the wider context of things. Experience in working with the following areas is a strongly recommended for this position:
- Real-time monitoring of security infrastructure components and alerts. Triage of security alerts. Supporting tier 2 security incident responders
- Escalate unresolved problems to higher level of support including incident response.
- Improve correlation rules to ensure that the monitoring policy allows and efficient detection of potential incidents
- Define dashboards and reports for reporting on KPIs
- Contribute to the design of the overall monitoring architecture in close relationship with system owners
- Produce and maintain accurate and up-to-date technical documentation, including processes and procedures related to security alerts and incidents
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people
- GIAC GSEC, CEH (would be considered as an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of security technologies such as SIEM, Firewalls, Proxy, IDS/IPS and Endpoint protection
- Proficiency in working with Windows & Unix/Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Solid understanding of the cyber kill-chain
- Practical experience with Splunk (would be considered as an advantage)
- Practical experience in Python scripting (would be considered as an advantage)
Professional understanding of IT and IT security is needed. You are naturally interested in updating yourself on the latest security threats and trends. You always think about the wider context of things and consider the total risk for the bank.
Fluency in the English language is a requirement. To be an integral part of a diverse and distributed team, it is also expected that you are self-initiating, an excellent team player, work with integrity and are able to support your colleagues.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.