Finnish speaking Customer Service Agents to Nordea Tallinn 24/7
Are you interested in challenging yourself and working with great people in Tallinn?
We are looking for Finnish speaking service agents to Tallinn. This is an opportunity for you to make our customers happy and an opportunity for you to grow to be a professional in customer service and banking. In Tallinn 24/7 we are currently around 70 people strong customer service unit. In Nordea Tallinn 24/7 we believe that happy people make happy customers. All our employees will be trained for the role, so you do not have to be an expert in the banking industry; this is a place to grow to become one!
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
As a Service Agent, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience from banking industry and have the chance to create great customer experiences together with us! We have customer service positions open in Tallinn, Estonia.
In customer service unit you will work with our personal customers. In the unit we are serving customers 24/7, so you will need to be able to work flexibly during day, evening, night as well as weekend.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with customers in multiple channels on the phone, chat and social media
- Solving customers needs instantly and guiding them responsibly to digital services
- Finding the right solutions for each individual customer
- Providing excellent customer experiences with a happy mind and a smile in every encounter
- Growing your skills and advancing by continuous learning, feedback and support
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluent in Finnish
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Experience from customer service or sales is considered as an asset
- You have graduated or studying among business, IT, legal area or equivalent
- The job is very suitable for a student as the contract can be made flexible to fit to your curriculum
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job, because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
At the moment we recruit for the group to start in August. Please note that we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. Please submit your application in Finnish.
For more information please contact Miro Knuutinen, +358 44 051 2004.