BI Developer (DataStage) in TISO Governance, Gdynia
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to implement the end-to-end process and design of data transfer to the centralised repository. This is an opportunity for you to join a fast growing Nordea Information Security Analytics department and the centralised team for data quality and analytics delivery.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join in TISO Governance and Advisory Unit, where Nordea Information Security Analytics and Reporting (NISAR) team focusing of automation of analytics and report delivery promising high quality of data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Together with architect and business user implementing data model design using DataStage
- Act as BI architect and continuously designing and developing integration of BI projects based on requirements
- Continuously developing, deploying and improving SQL performance tuning for better retrieval of data
- Data validation and findings business requirement for analytics will be supportive part for this role
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team TISO Governance & Advisory connecting to all Business Area by delivering report in future.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have strong experience with data analysis, troubleshooting data issue
- You should have minimum 5+ relevant years in DataStage & ETL tools
- You have experience in working on different types of data source for data migration is an added advantage
- You have strong skills in all aspects of SQL development (triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.) and implementation
- You have strong performance tuning knowledge in SQL and ability to interpret plans, identify bottlenecks in queries and remediate them
- You should demonstrate excellence in understanding the existing data models and ability to redesign them as per changing business needs
- You have strong knowledge of business intelligence design concepts, with a concentration in dimensional modelling in RDBMS
- You have good communication skills, interpersonal relations, hardworking and result oriented as an individual
- Experience in DevOps will be a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 24 April 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.