IT Operation Specialist in Control Center, Warsaw
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Control Centre team. We add value by monitoring Nordea IT Services and ensuring that all systems are running smoothly. As an IT Operations Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in troubleshooting on various systems and platforms. You will be part of mission critical team, in the middle of Nordea IT ecosystem, operating 24/7/365 in dedicated working environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring IT infrastructure, systems and business applications using various monitoring tools
- Performing initial troubleshooting and administration on different platforms (Windows Server, Unix, VMware, Mainframe)
- Supporting Change Requests and Major IT infrastructure Incidents as well as all ITIL processes, e.g. Incident and Problem processes
- Cooperating with Incident Managers and L2 infrastructure support on more complex issues
- Being a point of contact for colleagues and other teams working in Nordea Global IT
- Reacting upon issue discovery in accordance to existing standards and procedures
- Evaluating and reviewing technical documentation and procedures
- Assisting in the process of development and integration of IT monitoring solutions and assisting in various infrastructural projects as Control Center representative
You’ll join the Control Centre team. The role is based in Warsaw. The team is working 24/7/365.
Who you are
- Have attention to details, working independently and understanding of importance and impact of performed tasks
- Are dedicated, creative and persistent approach to support and improve our IT environment
- Have excellent teamwork skills and communication/information sharing
- Are proactive and ‘can do’ attitude is absolute must
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Your experience and background:
Technical IT background, either professional or educational
- Experience on similar position (IT Monitoring, Infrastructure Specialist, Service Desk)
- Knowledge and professional experience in ITIL processes and ITSM tools (certificate would be an asset)
- Knowledge and professional experience in IT areas such as: TCP/IP networking knowledge, Server OS management (Windows & Linux), Applications maintenance and/or support
- Passionate about IT technologies and willing to learn new things
- Fluent written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.