IT Operation Specialist in Control Center, Warsaw
We are looking for an IT
Operations Specialist to monitor and handle incidents related to IT services.
You will perform initial troubleshooting and handle incident tickets as effectively
as possible. We operate in highly sensitive banking environment, where we focus
on how all services are monitored to react proactively and effectively on all
events addressed to Control Center.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power
of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is
underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring
working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in
Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities
and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Control Centre, the new
unit which monitors Nordea IT Services and ensures that all systems are running
smoothly. As a part of Control Center, you will also perform troubleshooting on
various systems and platforms. You will be part of mission critical team, in
the middle of Nordea IT ecosystem, operating 24/7/365 in dedicated working
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring IT infrastructure, systems and business applications using various monitoring tools
- Performing initial troubleshooting and administration on different platforms (Windows Server, Unix, VMware, Mainframe)
- Supporting Change Requests and Major IT infrastructure Incidents as well as all ITIL processes, e.g. Incident and Problem processes
- Cooperating with Incident Managers and L2 infrastructure support on more complex issues
- Being a point of contact for colleagues and other teams working in Nordea Global IT
- Reacting upon issue discovery in accordance to existing standards and procedures
- Evaluating and reviewing technical documentation and procedures
- Assisting in the process of development and integration of IT monitoring solutions
- Assisting in various infrastructural projects as Control Center representative
The role is based in Warsaw. The team is working
Who you are
Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being
at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing
your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when
it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
profile and background:
- Technical IT background, either professional or educational
- Experience on similar position (IT Monitoring, Infrastructure Specialist, Service Desk)
- Knowledge and professional experience of ITIL processes and ITSM tools (certificate will be an advantage)
- Knowledge and professional experience in IT areas such as: TCP/IP networking knowledge, Server OS management (Windows & Linux), Applications maintenance and/or support
- Attention to details, working independence and understanding of importance and impact of performed tasks
- Dedicated, creative and persistent approach to support and improve our IT environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills and communication/information sharing
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude is absolute must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about IT technologies and willing to learn new things
- Fluent written and spoken English
this sounds like you, get in touch!
, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get
when joining the Nordea team.
Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for
the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board,
you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
submit your application no later than 5 April 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the
European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data
Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data
proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in
Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in
Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will
be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to
delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of
Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory.
Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct
the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data
means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and
causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information
concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to