Internal Audit Manager (HR, Operational Risk), Warsaw
We are looking for a person who has experience with HR processes, employment practices, labour law and risk management processes. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a great and skilled team focusing on auditing of Group People and Group Operation Risk areas as well as gain experience in various Nordea's internal audit initiatives. This is an exciting time for you to join us. We are a changing company with big ambitions and together we will create the future of banking.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
The Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent unit, commissioned by the Nordea Board. As Internal Audit Manager, you will contribute to the execution of GIA’s strategy. Your main role in the Group People and Group Operational Risk team will be to perform audits to assess Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes in Group People organization in Nordea and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's methodology and Key Performance Indicators, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland.
You will be reporting to the Head of Group People and Group Operational Risk Audits. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To make an impact as Internal Audit Manager, you are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries. You have attention to detail and the ability to adapt to the audit documentation and methodological requirements. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgment in your work.
Your profile and background:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in working with labour law, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, benefits and compensation administration
- Strong understanding of HR processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations affecting the workplace
- Experience in working in internal or external audit is an advantage
- Experience gained in Big 4 companies is an advantage
- Excellent collaborative skills and strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals
- University degree in Economics, Business administration or related fields
- CIA certification or similar, or willingness to attain one
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 28 February 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.