IT Release Manager, Gdynia
We are looking for an IT Release Manager. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of our IT organization covering IT Release & Change management competencies.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
We focus on uplifting our IT capabilities: change execution, requirements management, software architecture, software development, quality assurance, engineering system and strategic execution. Are you the one who can help Nordea increase organisational maturity by taking responsibility of growing up the competence and motivation of our IT professionals?
The ideal candidate enjoys working with people and processes in highly complex environment context, can grasp the big picture and at the same time is able to go down into the details, to ensure detailed planning of release management activities.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join The Banking Technology unit. Nordea IT is going through a transformation to increase efficiency, create greater coherence across IT and to meet the customer expectations. We are working either in traditional ITIL-based release management projects, or in SAFe and agile release projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Running the release lifecycle planning and execution activities
- Defining the release governance model and milestone plan
- Representing the Release & Change management capability in program meetings
- Leading release go live activities
- Planning and Executing Change activities prior and during a production release
- Leading gate meetings to approve next steps in the release
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team responsible for the solutions that change the bank!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Release management and continuous deployment experience
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, SAFe methodologies
- Understanding of technology related to DevOps
- Deep knowledge on software and infrastructure release methodologies
- Experience working with incident, problem and change management
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Educational background relevant to Bachelor’s/Master's degree or the equivalent experience
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mind-set we are looking for in the potential candidates. We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education. Finally, you are willing to walk the extra mile to deliver outstanding services to fit release schedules applicable for all Nordea Banking Technology projects
- Possibility to join one of the most dynamic and international teams in Nordea, where you will be part of the DevOps journey in Nordea and work with colleagues from different countries in Poland and in Nordics locations
- Full time position based on an employment contract
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme and much more
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 2 March 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.