Solution Analyst-Engineer in Application Maintenance, Gdynia
We are looking for a Solution Analyst-Engineer to maintain our payment processing applications. This is an opportunity for you to grow your skills further by working in a highly professional IT team.
We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Gdynia. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Global Payment and Open Banking team, where our mission is to ensure that our applications are always available to serve our customers and that the applications are continuously improved.
What you’ll be doing:
- When deploying fixes, preventive changes or minor enhancements, you check that the developers and testers have prepared the change, you plan and schedule the deployment steps and you coordinate the actual deployment and verify that the deployment was successful
- When a new application or a major upgrade is needed, you will be co-operating with development project. You will review requirements and designs to make sure that they will result in easy to maintain solution, receive training and documentation, contribute to go-live rehearsals and in the deployment and, finally, take responsibility of running the production
- When a production incident occurs, you will collect system logs, monitor data and other information, you will estimate the impact, invoke more support staff if needed, propose solutions and verify that the IT service has been recovered and restored
- Continuously improving the IT service that we provide: you participate in root cause analysis meetings after incidents and propose preventive measures to avoid recurrence, you identify ways to improve production stability or efficiency and you participate in discussions on how we can improve our tools, processes and daily practices
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team which is taking banking IT to the next level.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have a formal degree in Information Technology or several years of equivalent work experience
- You have good working knowledge of how IT systems are deployed and how monitoring and logging is used when running critical systems in production
- You are experienced in incident handling, problem management and change management; preferably using ITIL framework
- You have worked previously in banking or with payments and accounts (additional quality but not mandatory)
- You are familiar with some of the infrastructure or middleware technologies that our applications use such as Weblogic, SQL databases, containers, Oracle Service Bus, IBM Message Queue and Linux, you will not be running or maintaining these technologies in production, but you will be working with people who do (additional quality but not mandatory)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 22 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.