Senior/Expert IT Security Specialist to the Technology Information Security Office (TISO), Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for a Senior or Expert IT Security Specialist to the Technology Information Security Office (TISO) in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to participate in setting direction for IT security in Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join the TISO Governance & Advisory function, where you will be working with security governance processes and as security advisor to the different IT areas in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and implementing patch management governance, processes and monitoring controls
- Defining and implementing vulnerability governance, processes and monitoring
- Defining and implementing security processes and controls in a DevOps environment
- Providing relevant stakeholders with a consistent and transparent reporting on the IT security status in Nordea, thereby also raising the overall understanding of security
- Engaging with business IT areas to understand business requirements and enable Nordea to deliver on those, without compromising security or compliance requirements)
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and networking skills
- You have a technical background in IT and strong experience in working with IT security
- You have experience in working with IT processes and governance
- You have a strong cultural awareness and a dynamic approach, willing to take on extra responsibilities when needed
- You have high ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
- You hold a Master's degree in IT, Finance/Economics, Management or similar
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 24 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.