Web Analytics Implementation Specialist for Web Analytics & Online Optimization, Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for a Web Analytics Implementation Specialist, to be a key contributor in helping our business stakeholders measure and report on the outcome of business initiatives in a tangible way, enabling the path for optimization and increasing relevance for our customers. You will be using your skills on data, combined with understanding of running an online business, to apply our data collection frameworks for anything from web sites, single page applications, to mobile apps.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
The role is in Web Analytics & Online Optimization within Group Data Management Office, the central area for data competencies within Nordea group. It is a rapidly growing team of experts, that on a daily basis either works with data setup and support, A/B testing &Targeting, or act as dedicated analysts for business to focus on improving online customer experiences.
You will have great opportunities to learn, and help shape our future setup, while we ensure to build on your competencies as you get to work with one of the largest Web Analytics setups in the Nordics. We want to have the best online eCommerce setup in Banking, and we need you to help us make that happen.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing implementations of our Analytics tracking together with business, and developers on both Web sites, SPA, and Mobile apps using a Tag management system
- Ensuring consistency in data collection, using our existing data collection framework, and continuously develop it together with your colleagues
- Building the data reporting setup using tools like Adobe Analytics, and others if needed
- Ensure the business areas requirements are met, enabling measurement of traffic, conversions and ultimately ROI
- Updating our documentation on data frameworks, as well as helping with knowledge sharing
- Providing an overview of performance, including helping with defining, monitoring and acting on relevant performance indicators in relation to the key drivers, external as well as internal
- Bring innovation and ideas and ensure we create multifaceted solutions, regardless of the problem identified
- Your focus is online, but if analysis shows the biggest issue at hand is happening post online conversion, you are expected to help drive the changes needed for improvements across the value chain
The position is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- You are structured as a person and in your work
- You are an advanced user of one or more tag management systems. We use Tealium.
- You are an expert user in web analytics tools in general
- Experience with, Tealium, Adobe Analytics & Target is considered a plus
- Familiarity with Ad tags, implementation and enabling a secure implementation
- You continuously push the boundaries for your skillset, and stay ahead of the changes within the data and analytics field
- You are familiar with working agile, or have a strong willingness to learn
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
Why join us?
You will be working with some of the most passionate people within the field. We strive to be the best, and we want to be known for it!
We don’t believe in fluffy buzz words, but aim to make the data field tangible, for our stakeholders, every day.
The size of our team means we have a variety of positions within web analytics and optimization which is something that is unique to most businesses today. It enables us to work from data collection to analysis, to direct execution of improvements online.
We consider ourselves frontrunners within the area.
We work with skilled colleagues working with Data Science, analytical demand, and as quantitative and qualitative researchers. In essence you will be a part of a large value chain that affects Nordea’s customers in different touchpoints across channels.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30 June 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Head of Web Analytics & Online Optimization - Nikolaj Bardram, +45 61 62 76 20
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.