Senior IT Solution Architect, Gdansk
We are looking for a Senior IT Solution Architect to reinforce our Team in manage and developing Microsoft SQL Server applications within the key Liquidity Risk portfolio. This is an opportunity for you to play a key role in the team who manage and developing some of the most important applications within Nordea.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join TALM (Treasury Asset and Liability Management) IT Solutions, where we support our business partners with sustainable IT solutions and effective IT services for development and maintenance. The solutions are mainly supporting the trading process, risk and compliance reporting, liquidity risk management, market risk management and funds transfer pricing.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be a key person in planned and ongoing projects based on Focus ALM solution platform, responsible for application architecture
- You will work hands-on with the development and project deliveries
- You will provide leadership and mentor the project team
- You will architect, design and document solutions, contributing towards improving the way we work, meeting the business requirements and our IT strategy
The role is based in Gdansk, Olivia Business Centre. The current team consist of 9 experienced professionals, mainly Senior IT developers. The team is split into two different tech knowledge areas such as Oracle and Microsoft/SQL Server and is mainly located in Sweden.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Solid experience as an IT Solution Architect
- Relevant industry experience (Finance & IT)
- Experience working with Windows/SQL Server development within the relevant industry as an IT developer and/or IT analyst
- Experience working with Agile is a must
- Ability to zoom out and see the big picture
- Great communication skills and excellent command of English
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team environment
- Ability to drive decisions and investigations
- Provide technical leadership in the application solution domain as well as on the enterprise architecture level
- It´s a great advantage if you have been working within the IRRBB- or Liquidity Risk area as IT Developer, IT Analyst, or IT Architect
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 6 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.