Junior Automation Engineer, Gdańsk/ Gdynia
We are looking for an Automation SRE/DevOps Engineer to drive the implementation of automation initiatives and help to design, develop automated services and
handle with Operation and Support side of the Team.
You’ll join Automation Operations and Support Team, where you will deliver standard, self-service infrastructure services to the Nordea employees together
with your team.
You’ll join Automation Operations and Support, where our focus is on identifying automation potential and implement automations that decrease delivery time or manual workload
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with a range of automation tools and technologies e.g. Automic automation Orchestration, Service Designers and builders
- Develop consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date)
- Interact with peers and work with requirements and release notes/communication
- Refactor and reuse existing code/modules/functionality
- Develop micro services and APIs
The role is based in Gdynia or Gdańsk. Welcome in unit which is very passionate about automation and where creativity and entrepreneurship is encouraged and valued.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- SRE / DevOps competencies and aproach
- Passion for the science of automation and drive automation initiatives
- Mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies
- Knowledge of automation platforms and infrastructure
- Entrepreneur spirit and can-do attitude
- Working-level knowledge of Agile and SRE/DevOps practices
- Scripting skills for PowerShell, C#, Python/Perl/Java/PLSQL
- Knowledge about REST services and APIs
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 March 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.