IT Test Analyst, Warsaw
We are looking for an IT Test Analyst who can organize and maintain test artefacts and environments, as well as document that are a part of test cycles.
This is an opportunity for you to help us to test of our business critical solutions.Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of ban.
You’ll join QA Testing Team, where we provide state-of-the-art customer facing solutions enabling commercial and business banking customers to be served with financing needs in a fast and convenient way.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse, design and build up testing and deployments according to Nordea
- Standards and Nordea test strategy to ensure high quality in IT deliveries
- Perform functional and non-functional testing and reflect the quality of the product to mitigate risk when implementing
- Perform regression testing efficiently by systematically selecting the appropriate minimum set of tests needed to adequately cover a particular change in order to create great software solutions
- Select, build up and execute automated tests according to Nordea automation framework
- Follow the testing approach in Agile methodology
The role is based in Warsaw. Poland. Welcome to a global team working in Agile environment.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
You know well the test discipline, and are able to understand the difference between manual testing and test automation, and are able to perform all 2 as needed to help the team deliver.
You can program or script in at least one language. You can draw the relation between a requirement, a piece of software, a test case and a bug report. You are skilled with bug tracking tools and test case management tools. You learn the details about a new software delivery while testing it manually, and identify relevant scenarios.
Your profile and background:
- Test creation, execution and reporting experience
- Knowledge of JIRA, HP QC or Zephyr
- Proven and strong experience within Agile way of testing (Scrum,SAFe)
- Good knowledge of relevant standards and technology
- Good knowledge of the relevant testing tools including tools to automate tests
- ISTQB Certification is an asset
- Knowledge of Selenium or relevant test automation tool
- Experience in test automation
- Very good communication skills
- Able to work and self-organise within an Agile framework
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.