Learning Process Officer/Learning Specialist in Global Learning Services, Łódź
With reference to our further development and expansion we are looking for candidates for the positions of Learning Process Officer or Specialist to join our global
Learning Services team. Our unit is a part of the People Service Centre department based in Lodz. Our mission is to deliver best-quality learning administration and learning strategy & planning and thus support development of Nordea employees throughout the organisation.
Join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe!
Your future responsibilities
Your daily tasks will include:
- Taking care of comprehensive learning administration & coordination for Nordea employees based in the Nordic countries, Poland and the international units
- Being involved in the Learning Strategy & Planning process for the whole company (global)
- Being involved in project work to support building new training portfolios for our stakeholders – working both in teams and individually, physically and Skype
- Performing tasks required for scheduling classes (i.e. invitations, preparation and follow up)
- Making logistical arrangements (i.e. booking training rooms, ordering training material)
- Handling communication with course participants, trainers and vendors via e-mail and Skype
- Administering company´s learning management system (SAP SuccessFactors LMS)
- Providing support to design and development of new tools
- Implementing and improving HR procedures
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
The qualifications you need:
- Graduates or students of final years with willingness to work full-time
- English on professional level (at least B2) – certificate is not required
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy and good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Experience in working with Learning Management System (SAP SF, Workday, other) would be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently
- Experience in event organisation would be an asset (e.g. NGO’s, student organisations)
- HR experience is not required
We offer you:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package (including: private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets, holiday subsidy and more)
- Opportunity to work in multinational work environment
- Great development possibilities (including wide range of internal training) and clearly defined career path
- Friendly atmosphere
- Possibilities to learn Nordic languages
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 3 February 2019.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.