IT Sourcing Assistant, Warsaw/Gdynia
We are looking for an IT Sourcing Assistant to IT Procurement. This is an opportunity for you to start your procurement career within the field of IT.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join IT Procurement – a cross-country organization in the Nordics and Poland that is specialized in supporting the efforts to achieve most 'value for money' from Nordea's external IT suppliers. We work with Nordea's existing and future suppliers with best-in-class sourcing processes to create great customer experiences.
You will be given a chance to work on many different projects with a demanding and international stakeholder environment and a global supplier base. And as such get a good start to an IT Procurement career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in and contribute to procurement activities in accordance with Nordea Procurement Policy and related guidelines as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Assist in developing recommendations for decision by Steering Committee or other decision mandated party
- Handle extensions of IT contracts
- Support improvement activities to procurement processes and tools
- Actively share knowledge with other colleagues to make sourcing activities run more efficiently
We are a very international and social team - we collaborate a lot internally and work with stakeholders across all business units and countries.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Preferably some procurement and IT experience
- Good people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organization
- Attention to details, getting things right
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently
- Preferably experience from an international environment with a diverse culture and interaction with many different nationalities
- Degree in law, business, operations or supply chain management
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 January 2018. Only applications in English will be processed.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.