Business Intelligence & Process Specialist, Łódź
We are looking for a Business Intelligence & Process Specialist to support Nordea's IFRS9 reporting processes. This is an opportunity for you to have a deep insight into the infrastructure of reporting flows and processes and an exciting opportunity to build strong relationships in various parts of the bank. The main responsibility will cover monitoring and executing the data quality input controls related to the IFRS9 calculation module and reporting results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
You’ll join General Ledger Global Production Team within Group Functions Information & Reporting Department where we are supporting both regulatory and business reporting done on behalf of various stakeholders within Nordea. Our aim is to enhance common ways of working and being the receiving line organization of the simplification efforts in the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring and executing the data quality input controls related to the IFRS9 calculation module on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and reporting on results
- During quarterly reporting interacting closely with our stakeholders and work horizontally in the organization as one team, to ensure that we deliver our reports on time - with quality
- Participation in building new team and competencies, continuous improvements within the IFRS9 reporting processes and in connecting areas in the department - i.e. collaborate closely with the Business Development team, ensuring that our strategic challenges are met and aligned
The role is based in Łódź, Poland. Welcome to a team of highly performing professionals and friends supporting each other living and acting according to values of passion, collaboration, ownership, honesty and courage.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other relevant area
- Professional communication skills in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Excel is a must. Knowledge of SAS, database modelling would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to details and result oriented
- Prior experience of controlling tasks would be an advantage
- Proactive, curious and eager to learn new things and to constantly develop skills and competence plus an eye for improving current ways of working
- Having an ability to cope in a constantly changing environment, to adapt to changes easily, work under time pressure and to prioritize tasks
- A good service-minded team player with great interpersonal & communication skills, loving to build new and strong relationships. Positive, friendly and 'can do' attitude is a must. A service-minded, love to build new and strong relationships and enjoy working in teams where you bring your energy into the group
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 28 Febuary 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.