Team Leader in Employment Services Team, Łódź
We are looking for a Team Coordinator/Team Leader to lead the team (about 15-20 employees) handling various People Operations (HR Operations) as part of Employment Services, working closely with managers Employment Services Lead to ensure efficient delivery of core HR process for all Nordea employees.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure proper delivery of employment services to all Nordea employees (located in Nordic, Poland and international units)
- Continuously develop the processes and services with the aim to improve efficiency and quality
- Being part of People Projects (like e.g. implementing new HR systems, Kaizen activities etc.)
- Make and implement operational plans and set targets for the team and for each employee
- Lead the team of about 15-20 employees working with People Services
- Engage and motivate people to reach out for the vision
- Represent the team in various forums
- Liaise with other People Services units (like e.g. People Direct, Talent Acquisition) and other Employment Services teams
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- English on professional level (at least C1), however we do not require any certificates to prove the competency
- Experience in working (or leading) with hard HR process related processes would be an advantage
- You are a great communicator with analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently
- Knowledge of SAP HR and SuccessFactors would be an asset
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma/OX techniques would be an asset
- Experience in project management/lean management would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 18 January 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.