Senior Business Intelligence & Process Specialist in Finance Reporting Services in Łódź
We are looking for a Business Intelligence & Process Specialist Senior to support and coordinate production as well as to develop and continuously improve the Business Reporting area. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills joining a team working across Nordea in a high-paced area of the bank with an interface towards a variety of stakeholders.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Finance Reporting Services within Group Finance & Treasury. We’re the application owners for numerous applications supporting business reporting and forecasting. Our aim is to enhance common ways of working and simplify the application landscape. The position offers you a deep insight into the infrastructure of reporting flows and processes, and an exciting opportunity to build strong relationships in various parts of the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support production issues for business reporting applications
- Act as the link between Business and IT and play a key role in providing our stakeholders with relevant information to secure an efficient reporting process
- Act as the main stakeholder towards our IT provider, as well as our internal customers within Finance Control & Operations
- Drive and coordinate production planning, support incident management
- Secure stakeholder communication
- Provide end-user support to stakeholders
- Participate in ongoing projects
- Support analysis of requirements in projects and improvements
- Work according to agile methodology
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a global team with high commitment and positive atmosphere with the ambition to become even better in supplying essential deliveries for Nordea.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- University degree in Economics, IT or similar
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding of business and IT
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Self-driven with strong sense of responsibility/ownership
- Curious and explorative mindset, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Service-minded, love to build new and strong relationships and enjoy working in teams where you bring your energy into the group and share your knowledge
- Willingness to walk the extra mile
- Knowledge and experience in system functionality is an asset
- Knowledge of banking products, reporting and master data
- Good knowledge of Essbase and experience in banking area
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 19 January 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.