Operation Quality Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for a Opeation Quality Specialist to be involved in planning changes in Nordea’s IT systems. You will have a huge influence on what and when to implement in our production systems. This is an opportunity for you to act as a second level support for stakeholders and secure delivery of requested changes and feedback to requester in order to ensure high availiability.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Life Cycle Management and Maintenance, where we actively carry out daily operational maintenance. We interact with other IT teams to maintain stable operation and to achieve the service level agreement goals.
We coordinate and manage more than 7000 changes to the environment yearly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate within one or several of the Nordea enterprise processes, such as incidents, problems and changes
- Monitor change queues, review received requests and ensure quality and mandatory information
- Set up meetings and facilitate them for complex changes
- Coordinate and assign of resources to deploy the change
- Help with the change process, by being a change process expert within our team
- Create and update confluence support page, “how to”, documents and lazy dogs, eg., how to handle a change ticket etc.
- Be updated on new change process, rules etc.
- Take part in the process management support by activel participation in Continual Service Improvement
- Contribute to process benchmarking, process maturity assessment, process audit and process control & review
- Actively support stability at the operational level by being responsible for a process/area in Life Cycle Management and Maintanance.
Addionatly, if required:
- Attend meetings with managers, requestors or change resources to solve a complex change
- Attend to a task force or an escalation meeting, to support and coordinate on resources for Emergency changes
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
You think pragmatically and work effectively even in stressful situations. Moreover, working with people motivates you and you can easily cooperate with various stakeholders.
You are service-minded, target-oriented and you are prone to assist our costumers during stressful periods. Also, you are conscious of thet fact that you may sometimes be in the eye of the storm. Besides, you follow instructions and procedures.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of ITSM tools e.g. Remedy
- Great IT knowledge or relevant IT experience and its tools and methods
- ITIL 3 certificated will be considered as an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 2 January 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.