Senior Non-Functional Test Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for a Senior Non-Functional Test Specialist to Solution Readiness Team in Digital & Design at Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to help us test our non-functional requirements to ensure performance, availability, reliability and operational stability of our business critical solutions.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing test activities whilst working closely with both the development teams and the release test team, to ensure deliveries of functionality with high quality and robust solutions.
Digital & Design (DD) is accountable for developing new state-of-the-art digital solutions to our customers, maintaining existing digital solutions and operating underlying IT platforms and applications.
Being part of DD means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working in an agile software development framework (SAFe), determined to reach our common goal; to deliver the best digital customer experience to Nordea customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing non-functional requirements with specific focus on performance and reliability test
- Planning, designing, scripting, executing and automating non-functional tests (with service virtualization)
- Monitoring servers, analyzing results, finding bottlenecks & instability issues, reporting defects and maintaining the test suites
- Facilitating and participating in disaster recovery tests of business-critical applications (incl. logging)
- Assisting in the definition of non-functional targets and benchmarks, and in other non-functional test activities as needed
- Day-to-day test management incl. reporting on progress and status to the release test manager and stakeholders
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team in DD that is also responsible for security test activities, defect management, incidents and problem management, test data, customer feedback and data analysis.
Who are you
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are highly experienced in non-functional testing, quality assurance methodologies, test tools and best practices. Furthermore, the role requires a profound knowledge and understanding of agile software development.
You have a high level of technical skills in various IT environments as our system portfolio consists of infrastructure applications running in a very complex environment on mainframes, UNIX and Windows.
Within DD, we use tools such as TestRail, Cucumber, Jira, Confluence, Apache JMeter, BlazeMeter, AppDynamics, Splunk, Jenkins, Prometheus and Grafana. Previous work experience with these tools is a strong advantage but not a requirement.
Your profile and background:
- You have a good knowledge of microservice architecture (banking domains is a major advantage as well as general knowledge of Netbank and Mobile banking applications)
- You have experience in developing or testing RESTful API services
- You are able to plan, coordinate, facilitate and drive large scale training sessions for both the development organization and QA community when needed
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a sometimes unstructured, fast-paced environment with an optimistic approach to challenges
- You are self-driven yet still a team player with the ability to motivate people
- You have experience from different test automation frameworks
- •Fluent in English (written and spoken)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 13 February 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.