Head of Encryption and Key Management Team, Gdynia
We are looking for a Head of Encryption and Key Management in Security Operations Unit to lead a team of 8-12 people in security area. This is an opportunity for you to work with international, highly skilled and motivated team in IT security and compliance areas.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
We are Nordic bank and we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll manage Encryption and Key Management Team where we deliver cryptographic keys and related services, e.g. secure storage, renewal notifications, for several key management processes which we are directly in charge of. We also take care of documenting and improving numerous encryption and key management processes, which are operated globally in the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead an Encryption and Key Management team according to IT Security Strategy into short and mid term targets and plans for your team and each employee
- Drive performance within your area of responsibility and a high degree of proactivity (tools, processes and culture) measured by high availability, resiliency and high cost efficiency
- Solve problems and assure operational resilience of your team and services you are providing
- Build competences and skills (both technical and business) for your team and youself
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- Team leading experience with proven track record in building and developing teams
- Experience in leading IT teams in a complex IT environment
- Documented ability to work and lead cross-border with different cultures
- Documented results in driving performace and improvements in encryption and key management
- Experience from project management
- Ability to identify risks and drive compliance
- Solid strategic and analytic skills combined with an ability to proactively translate strategic direction into concrete actions and plans
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 26 December 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.